We issue a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) for every item that we are successfully able to authenticate. A certificate has:
- Unique reference number for the certificate
- Date of issue
- Brand name of the item you submitted for authentication
- Photo of the item (1st photo you submit will be used as a cover photo automatically)
- Name and signature of one of our authenticators who authenticated the item
- Notes from the authenticator (if any)
Please note that we will NOT reissue COAs unless they were never delivered to you due to a technical issue. Please be sure to check your email’s spam folder before contacting us.